Hourone’s human AI presenter technology could be a great fit for your organization. Imagine, turning any text or presentation into engaging videos to educate and train your employees featuring human AI presenters.
Thank you for taking the quiz
Berlitz Leverages Hour One to Scale Instructor-led Learning and Digitally Transform its Business
AI-Generated Video with Photoreal Presenters Enables Berlitz to Reach New Market Segments and Increase Access to its World-Class Methodology, without Sacrificing the Human Experience.
Some benefits to consider
- Fast – Leverage AI presenters instead of film crews, actors, designers
- Flexible – Immediately update and change any scene (avoid reshoots)
- Resourceful – Instantly turn dull PPT and Text files into engaging videos
- Cost efficient – Significantly reduce video production cost
- Multi-lingual – Easily create videos in any language and with different voices
- Scalable – Limitless video creation at scale
- Engaging – Experience increased content engagement
Here’s why companies have chosen Hourone
as their human AI presenter technology
As a 24-hour global broadcast news company, we opted to use virtual anchors to deliver DeFiance Daily every two hours which eliminated the time and cost of traditional production.
With Hour One’s AI avatar technology we’re able to generate premium video from text, automatically and affordably, allowing us to keep pace with our audiences need for rapid reporting. Now with our custom anchors and a personalized 3D studio environment, we can deliver even more content, all within the platform.”Marc ScarpaFounder & CEO, DeFiance Media
“Media and news companies have a huge demand for premium video, especially as they venture beyond broadcast into online channels which demand higher volumes and frequently updated video content. Hour One’s AI technology has helped some of Germany’s largest media companies, including ProSieben`s sports channel ran, to deliver a new Sports News product, at the required speed and scale.”Malte KrotkiDirector Business Development, NetPoint Media