Conversion Optimization Manager
About The Position
Hour One Ai, an AI generative video SaaS company, is seeking an experienced Webmaster & Conversion Manager to join our marketing team. In this critical role as Webmaster & Conversion Optimization Manager, you will be responsible for managing, updating, testing and constantly optimizing the company's marketing assets (i.e. website, landing pages, blogs) with its lead generation and conversion funnel.
The role will require you to collaborate with various teams such as growth, creative, branding and product marketing in the path to impacting the company’s growth and awareness.
- Update website content, UX/UI, user journey flow and review SEO
- You have to love conversion optimization and know everything about it
- Conduct internal planning meetings and lead the development of A/B & multivariate testing roadmaps that will lift conversion rates
- Analyze results and identify successes, failures, and trends, and effectively communicate these findings to the leadership and marketing team.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis about users to feed testing, UX and content development.
- Coordinate and communicate with designers and developers to drive projects forward through design, development, QA and launch.
- Structure, build and track tests using Mixpanel, Google Optimize or other AB tasting tools.
- Work with analysts on “data-driven solutions”
- Communicate new features to the customer support and our users.
- Relentlessly focus on delivering great experiences to our customers.
- Work with design, marketing, customer success to ensure customer delight.
- Understand user needs and behavior.
What We’ll Love About You:
- You are a perfectionist, you always see opportunities how a product can be improved
- You are curious and care deeply about customers.
- You love working in a small and lean team environment.
- You are scrappy and ok working with limited resources.
- You enjoy running many projects in parallel and can create a productive environment for your colleagues.
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years of experience in a role turning data into insights which become tests (or action) through analysis, creativity and communication with the following experiences:
- A/B multivariate testing processes and understanding of related statistical analysis.
- Use of site analytics and optimization software packages (e.g. Google Analytics, Optimizely, Mixpanel, CrazyEgg)
- Analysis of quantitative data (web metrics, revenue reporting, etc.) and qualitative data (surveys, screen recordings, etc.) to develop insights about the user.
- Experience running user research projects from start to finish (segmentation, usability, etc.).
- Developed business acumen to size different opportunities, articulate risks and trade-offs and prioritize.
- Track record of execution.
Apply for this position
Copyright HourOne, all rights reserved 2022