About The Position
For our AI research team at Hour One we’re looking for a Data Scientist to help develop our video-generation tools. At Hour One, we’re on a mission to enable every person to express themselves at scale using videos.
In this position you’ll help develop our video generation models from the conceptualization phase, to deployment and support in production.
The company’s offices are in Alon towers in Tel-Aviv.
Work from home part of the week is optional. Currently all team members work from home 3 days a week.
- Conceptualize, develop and evaluate video generation and video editing tools.
- Implement ideas from deep-learning, causal models and generative models to improve our products and improve the user experience.
- Share the end-to-end responsibility for our models.
- Implement sophisticated models, data sampling and model evaluation tools.
- 3 years or equivalent experience in challenging data science.
- An M.Sc. or equivalent degree in a STEM field.
- A team player interested in having an impact on our users.
- Experience in Python including developing deep learning models, preferably using PyTorch.
- Experience with generative models is a considerable advantage.
- Experience with the following is an advantage: OpenCV, PIL, FFMPEG, ClearML, Dlib, Linux, Git, Docker and working on the cloud.
Apply for this position
Copyright Hour One, all rights reserved 2022