Media oriented Python developer
About The Position
We’re looking for a Python developer for our media data-platform. At Hour One, we’re on a mission to enable every person to express themselves at scale using videos.
Our media pipeline uses a variety of media processing tools from the most standard ones to utilizing state of the art algorithms.
In this position you’ll help develop our media data-platform, work with the AI team and utilize cutting edge technologies.
The company’s offices are in Alon towers in Tel-Aviv.
We usually work from home 3 days a week, but the office is always available.
- 3 years of experience in software development positions such backend development or data engineering
- A B.Sc. or equivalent degree in CS or a related field
- Experience developing in Python including tools such as Git and Numpy
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Be able to write maintainable and expandable services
- Advantage: experience with relevant tools in our tech stack: OpenCV, PIL, Dockers, Git, ffmpeg, AWS, Linux & bash scripts, PyTorch, Triton, ClearML
- Advantage: experience with DAG and orchestration tools like K8s, Kubeflow, Airflow or ClearML Pipelines
- Advantage: experience with data management tools
- Advantage: knowledge of databases including choosing the right database
Apply for this position
Copyright Hour One, all rights reserved 2022