Sales Development Representative
About The Position
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. As SDR, you will hold a critical position as the voice of our company, responsible for creating a great first impression with potential customers. you will turn warm inbound leads and cold prospects into qualified opportunities for our sales team.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, experienced in building processes, qualifying leads and targeting Enterprise companies. Someone eager to chase every lead while being highly professional and friendly in their approach. While strong personal and communication skills are critical, this is also a numbers-driven position. There will be quarterly goals, and bonuses will be awarded based on performance.
At Hour One you will enjoy a hybrid work model, combining in-office work with remote work (work from home).
- Work closely and collaborate with the company's Account Executives and the marketing team
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of HourOne’s offering
- Act as a contact point for prospects who respond to marketing campaigns, providing information and answering questions (inbounds, demo requests)
- Identify and research prospects, and contact them by phone/email/LinkedIn to create qualified leads and set appointments for account executives
- Conduct high-level conversations with prospects and explain HourOne’s value proposition
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and describe how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Update prospect interaction in CRM (HubSpot) to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure company revenue objectives
- 1-2 years experience in B2B SaaS SDR role, prospecting Enterprise customers
- You have energy, thirst to learn, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful team
- You are a self-starter and possess a sense of urgency
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently, hold oneself accountable for results and ability to drive issues to closure
- A fearless positive attitude
- Excellent English (written and verbal)
- Experience working with CRM (preferably HubSpot) and Marketing automation systems
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, or other similar prospecting applications
- Experience in the Learning & Development space - an advantage
Apply for this position
Copyright HourOne, all rights reserved 2022